ubl message

Subject: Re: JSON schemas and samples for discussion March 23, 2020

Attendance:
 Erland
 Kees
 Ken
 Kenneth

The group discussed ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-273 and concluded that the changes proposed are accepted and that Ken is to proceed with the revision to the NDRs, an implementation of the revision, and the publishing of the UBL 2.1 and UBL 2.2 models according to the revision as new drafts of their respective committee notes for JSON syntax. This will allow users to test the new approach with either release.

The plan going forward is to publish a revised JSON Alternative Syntax for UBL 2.3 at the same time each revision to UBL 2.3 is published with changed models. This will allow users to test the new UBL 2.3 models using the revised JSON syntax should they find that useful.

The meeting lasted about an hour and ten minutes.