ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.3 hub document and tooling

Fellow UBL TC members,

Using the hub document content from CSPRD02, I've prepared the foundation for any changes for CSPRD03 here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67043

... and packaged up the tooling for it all here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67044

Kenneth, could you please add an agenda item for PRD03 regarding changes to the hub document?

Other members, would you please review the hub document for anything you think may be missing for UBL 2.3? Other than the obvious that the annex B.6 still references CSPRD02 instead of CSPRD03 (because we don't have a finalized model for CSPRD03).

Thanks!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |