ubl message

Subject: Updated demonstration validation and associated documentation

Fellow UBL TC members,

I have updated the demonstration validation environment for more versatility, and reflected that in the documentation. Now the invocation files can be invoked from any directory in your system, you don't have to invoke the processes from inside of the validation directory. The demonstration itself is run from within the validation environment, but if you have XML files elsewhere in your system you can invoke the validation process on them without having to move them into the demo environment.

UBL 2.3 artefacts with new validation environment and old document models:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67084

UBL 2.3 csd03wd02 hub document:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67086

p.s. for those interested in the tooling, these files have been updated as well.

UBL 2.3 artefacts tooling:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67082
UBL 2.3 hub document tooling:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67087