ubl message

Subject: Open Jira Issues for 2.3 assigned to Kees Duvekot

All,

I have gone through al the open Jira issues that were assigned to me:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-67

Principle of providing codes as text is not implement for the fulfillment documents.

I suggest to close this ticket .. Peter did not come back with examples.

Principle of having DocumentReference in all documents

I suggest to close this ticket .. Peter did not come back with examples.

9 changes for Catalogue Request

I suggest to close this ticket. The points appear to be no longer relevant

Reported: In a CreditNote the DeliveryTerms are a 0..n, in an Invoice it is a 0..1

Although I can see the point in creating "consistency" I think it would be confusion for people to understand why you would have multiple "DeliveryTerms" on a single invoice.
I would suggest to NOT implement this ( I have changed my mind on this point)

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-181
Catalogue information is needed in the contract specification (for the items covered by the contract)

Based on the history of this Issue and the fact that Cecile also wanted to close this .. I think this should be closed

Reported: Missing WithholdingTax item in CreditNodeLine

Based on the comments in the issue .. we should add this to both CreditNoteLine and DebitNoteLine. I would need to understand what the impact is of that change .. and where to make that change (so in what document on drive)

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-145
Add a new DigitalAgreementID BIE to the root of any business document to directly reference an overall Digital Agreement

This would be a major change to ALL documents and I do not see a real need for this right now based on what I have already written in the issue. So we either postpone this to a later release, or decided to close the issue because it can be solved in a different way.

Unbounded Price at line level

In our meeting on May 22nd 2019 we agreed to keep this open for possible discusion for UBL 2.3 PRD02 . We never had that follow on discussion.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-175
Aggregate invoice document type

Based on the comments in the issue .. I propose that we close this one.

Include an XML Catalog v1.1 as part of the distribution

I am still researching this .. to see what a generic solution could be.

Kees D.