ubl message

Subject: Proposal - Global Interoperability Framework

Dear UBL TC Members,

The Global Interoperability Framework (GIF) has been created by an international group of associations and bodies with a common interest in overcoming barriers to interoperability for the exchange of supply chain digital transactions. They formed a joint working group (GIF Working Group) in 2019 to develop a neutral framework for collaboration, which could have application in many environments across the globe. This message announces the publication of our GIF document which, along with further details about the working group and this initiative, can be downloaded from the following website:  http://gifworks.io/  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Todd M. Albers