ubl message

Subject: No more UBL TC calls in August

Dear all

Just a friendly reminder that weâve agreed to put TC calls on hold for the rest of August. Remember that calls can be resumed at any time by request of members, just write me an email.

Hope everyone is having a great summer, and we will talk again at the next scheduled TC calls: September 1 at 21:00 UTC (Pacific call) and September 2 at 14:00 UTC (Atlantic call).

/Kenneth