ubl message

Subject: Statement of use

Dear all

ClearView Trade is using Universal Business Language (UBL) version 2.3 Committee Specification 01 dated the January 19, 2021. We use the additional fields in Hazardous Goods and we use Goods Certificate to model, exchange and print certificate for the Danish Fish industry in accordance with all the conformance clauses in sections 6.1 and 6.2 of the specification. Our use has been tested and set to use against three independent customers.

Best wishes,

Peter L. Borresen

Head of Technology

Mobile: +45 42 50 23 90

E-mail: plb@clearviewtrade.com

Follow us

32-linkedin

ClearView Trade, Diplomvej 371, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark

http://www.clearviewtrade.com/

3000+_mailsignatur_632x161px