ubl message

Subject: Putative UBL 2.3 CSD05 for this week's calls

Fellow UBL TC members,

Please find here the putative UBL 2.3 CSD05 as requested for this week's meeting.

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68584

For the record, the archive-only bits are found here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68583

Please let me know if you find any faults. This version reflects our responses to the two comments in the comment resolution document.

Thank you for your assistance with this!

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |