ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Putative UBL 2.3 CS02 results on GitHub review branch

Thank you, Ken! I’ve carefully compared the CS02 package with the CSD05 version. Everything looks good to me!

/Kenneth

From: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Monday, May 24, 2021 at 2:45 AM
To: Universal Business Language <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>

Fellow UBL TC members,

I have prepared the putative UBL 2.3 CS02 results in the review
branch on GitHub and posted the results to Kavi for posterity:

Archive:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68647

If no problems are found (I can't find any) I will merge these into
the main branch and post those results to Kavi for TC Admin to post.

Thank you in advance for letting me know if I've messed up anywhere.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |