ubl message

Subject: RE: UBL TC on summer break

Dear Kenneth,

Sorry for not being there on Wednesday, I was on holiday.

In your email below you say the next meeting is scheduled for 1 September 14h UTC, however generally it is at 15h UTC, has the time changed?

Have a wonderful summer everyone.

Kind regards,

Natalie

From: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Kenneth Bengtsson
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 5:49 PM
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] UBL TC on summer break

Dear all

As recorded in today’s minutes, the TC decided today to go on a summer break until the end of August. Our next scheduled meeting is therefore:

-          Pacific: August 31 at 22:00 UTC

-          Atlantic: September 1 at 14:00 UTC

Any member of the TC may request that conference calls be resumed if for any reason we need to convene before – and for everything else we have our mailing list.

Have a great vacation everyone!

/Kenneth