ubl message

Subject: Voting versions of the NDR documents for this week's meeting

Fellow UBL TC members,

In preparation for our upcoming meeting this week, please find the following NDR documents supporting JSON serialization where the only changes from the last version we discussed are:

 - remove the "wdxx" and "Working Draft" designations
 - change the Status to reference a voted-upon document rather than a draft
 - updated the date to the date of the meeting

BDNDR 1.1: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=69021

UBL 2.1: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=69022

UBL 2.2: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=69023

UBL 2.3: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=69024

Please let Kenneth and I know of any problems you may find.

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |