ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Tentatively cancelling this week's UBL calls

Kenneth,

I have no objections in canceling this week's call.

Kees D.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021, 15:54 Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe> wrote:

Dear all

I unfortunately have a last minute urgent appointment that conflicts with tomorrowâs Atlantic call. Does anyone want to host tomorrowâs Atlantic call? I can send out the agenda, etc.

I suggest to cancel this weekâs calls altogether, if no one is available to host tomorrowâs Atlantic call.

/Kenneth