ubl message

Subject: Putative UBL JSON committee note 02 drafts

Fellow UBL TC members,

Please find my proposed CND02 drafts of the following UBL JSON committee notes:

UBL 2.1 JSON 2.0
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=69350

UBL 2.2 JSON 1.0
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=69351

UBL 2.3 JSON 1.0
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=69352

These are unchanged from the last packages I prepared, except for the up-to-date citation of the finalized Committee Specification 01 of BDNDR v1.1, and today's date.

If no-one has any problems with these documents, I will republish them with the date of the UBL TC meeting where these are on the agenda to be voted on with a "Full Majority Vote". The versions with that date can then be posted to the OASIS docs server because of the statement in the status that the documents were approved by the TC, which hasn't happened yet. I put on today's date so that we can distinguish the version being reviewed from the version being voted on.

I would like these drafts to go through a 30-day public review to bring attention to our results. Then we can vote on them being finalized notes.

Kenneth, can you please informally ask the members at which meeting they will be prepared to vote on these draft documents? In the days approaching that date I will publish a new set of documents accordingly.

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |