ubl message

Subject: Call for TC Chair/Co-chair candidates

Dear all

All interested members are hereby invited to submit their candidacy for Chair or Co-chair of the UBL TC.

I will personally be more than honored to chair the TC for another two years, as already mentioned at our TC calls, and hereby submit my candidacy. And I will be even more happy to share the joys and responsibilities if someone is interested in co-chairing!

To submit your candidacy for either Chair or Co-chair, simply reply to this mail to our mailing list.

Best regards,

Kenneth