ubl message

Subject: Statement of use

Dear UBL TC

I declare that Semantic has used and included the Despatch Advice and Receipt Advice in UBL 2.4 Committee Specification 01 published here: https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs01-UBL-2.4/UBL-2.4.html in our software release for Semantic Portal and in our SDK. The software complies with all conformance clauses in section 6.1 and has been testes in a pre-pilot project with some of our clients.

Best regards

Peter L. Borresen

Director

Semantic APS