uddi-comment message

Subject: [uddi-comment] JWSDP UDDI REGISTRY

Hi All!

I have installed JWSDP with the included UDDI registry server. I use the
registry browser provided with the pack, and I can submit data without
problem to the private (installed on my machine) registry server, but I
cannot search for the companies that I have entered before. Although, I can
see the data on the xindice XML Database is entered.

Have you got any ideas?

Thank you very much in advance.

Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas
e-xtendnow