uddi-comment message

Subject: AW: [uddi-comment] Private UBRs list

Title: Nachricht
Maybe you are looking for vendors that offer a uddi server for private use like Systinet (WASP 4.5.2.) or Oracle (Oracle9iAS) or CapeClear 4 , IBM (WSDK V5), Novell (Nsure UDDI Server) ...

Regards Silke
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:anne@manes.net]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003 15:54
An: Tariq Murtaza
Cc: uddi-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: [uddi-comment] Private UBRs list

I still don't know what you mean? Private registries aren't available to the public, so there is no such list of "Top Private Registries". I mean, you could contact companies like Merrill Lynch or Wachovia and ask them if they would be willing to share their registries with you -- but they're private.

Anne