uddi-dev message

Subject: [uddi-dev] ANN: Cape Clear 4 Goes GA

We're pleased to announce that we've just released Cape Clear 4 on an
unsuspecting global populous. I thought this might interest this list in
light of the UDDI support.

* Read the riveting press release at
http://www.capeclear.com/news/press_releases/reports/capeclear4.shtml.
* Read the even more riveting technical overview at
http://www.capeclear.com/products/whitepapers/CapeClear4TechnicalOvervie
w.pdf
* View the cool product tour at http://www.capescience.com/producttour/.
* Just download the thing at http://www.capeclear.com/download/.

The main features include:

* Increased productivity through an improved task-oriented environment
* Superior performance for large-scale Web services deployments
* Intuitive tools for configuring and managing Web services deployment
* Support for SAML and other popular security implentations
* Advanced schema support for large schemas and standards such as ACORD
and SWIFT.

Cheers. DB.