uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] Initial Interest

We have much material on the OASIS web site - descriptive info on UDDI, as
well as descriptions of solutions that will help application developers.

Regards, George

Chair, OASIS UDDI Member Section Steering Committee
Managing Director, UDDI Operators Council
Web Services Strategy, IBM Software Group
1-408-463-4041 or 543-4041, FAX 3319
zagelow@us.ibm.com

objectworlds <objectworld6@netscape.net> on 02/24/2003 06:45:02 AM