uddi-dev message

Subject: RE: [uddi-dev] Initial Interest

Zahid,

I agree with Colin, this is a great series of UDDI specific articles.

There is also great material on many company websites to help get you
going: here are two representative starting points at Microsoft and IBM:
http://uddi.microsoft.com/developer/default.aspx and then do a search
for the word "UDDI" at
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/

Joel Munter, Intel
desk: 480.552.3076
cell:  602.790.0924

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Adam [mailto:colin.adam@webservices.org]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 12:06 PM
To: 'objectworlds'; uddi-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

Webservices.org is publishing a series of articles examining UDDI 3.0.

What's New in UDDI 3.0 - Part 3
http://www.webservices.org/index.php/article/articleview/894/1/24/

Part 1 -
http://www.webservices.org/index.php/article/articleview/871/1/24/
Part 2 -
http://www.webservices.org/index.php/article/articleview/881/1/24/

Parts 4-6 will be on the site shortly, and eventually a complete PDF.

Colin

Editor
WebServices.Org