uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] First Contact

Thiago,

For free & publically available hands-on use of UDDI you can use the UDDI
Business Registry (UBR) to publish real services to be offered to others.
See the url:

http://uddi.org/register.html

From there you can choose to interact with any of the 4 node operators
which support the UBR (IBM, Microsoft, NTT Communcations and SAP).  Also,
IBM, and I believe Microsoft and SAP as well, each offer a public test area
for your use as a sandbox. That's what you should use for experimentation.

From a code perspective, you can use various tools and toolkits to help you
interact with UDDI.    In particular, IBM offers a package for Java
interaction with UDDI called UDDI4J.   It can be downloaded from IBM's
developerWorks at:

http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/uddi4j/

Here's a good article on using it:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-uddi4j2.html

Hope this helps.  Other members may want to post on other helpful related
packages as well.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC

Në¢rø¢åññïßaL <necro@pocos-net.com.br> on 03/13/2003 12:16:02 AM