uddi-dev message

Subject: RE: [uddi-dev] UDDI Linkup

Dharmesh,

As far as can tell, none of the private registry implementations supports
the V2 replication API. (In your case, WASP UDDI and WebSphere Business
Registry do not support it.) WASP 4.5 supports the V3 subscription and
notification API, so if you upgrade your existing registry to 4.5, you
should be able to use the subscription API to implement a one-way
master/slave replication schema from WASP to WebSphere. You won't be able to
replicate in the other direction, though.

Anne