uddi-dev message

Subject: Tools for UDDI publishing?

I have an account to publish to the UBR through IBM, but they do not
provide a browser GUI (that I have found) to publish keyedReferences where
the tModelKey is for an "unchecked" taxonomy.  They have the "add locator
..." stuff, which is limited to the well-known taxonomies (NAICS,
etc).  Using the browser GUI (as opposed to writing an app that uses the
SOAP publishing API), I cannot fill the categoryBag with the taxonomy info
that I want.

What tools are people using to publish to UDDI servers when the browser GUI
does not provide what you need?

Paul