uddi-dev message

Subject: RE: [uddi-dev] List of all WS

Thank you for this.
So if I just continue to pass in the filter each time
incrementing the counter, I should be able to get a
full list. Again keeping in mind what Tom said in
regards to the fact that new services could have been
added in the meantime.  Do I have it right ?

I was reading about the UBR's updating eachother when
new services are added. Is this the case? So you would
only have to search one node and you get all of the
services ?

Thanks
Rog

--- "Von Riegen, Claus" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com>