uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] List of all WS

Farrukh,

How do u know that you retrieved all WSDL files?

Cheers,
Max

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrukh Najmi" <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>
To: "Riegen, Claus" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com>
Cc: "Roger Smith" <rog_21@yahoo.com>; <uddi-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 10:53 AM

> Riegen, Claus wrote:
>
> >Farrukh,
> >
> >I can't imagine how large result sets can be managed at client side when
the UDDI V2 Inquiry API (and/or the UDDI node policy) doesn't support them.
> >While the feature is actually supported by the UDDI V3 Inquiry API, I was
wondering whether JAXR supports UDDI V3 in general and the listDescription
feature in particular.

> Hi Claus,
>
> The JAXR 1.0 API is designed to support UDDI 2.0 and specifically does
> not support UDDI 3.0 or its feature of supporting large result sets or
> listDescriptions feature. Support for UDDI 3.0 and ebXML Registry 3.0 is
> planned for JAXR 2.0 API.
>
> The solution I posted searches for all WSDL description in the specified
> UDDI registry. Based on the last time I ran that test it had no trouble
> retrieving all WSDL files from the UBR and did not require the new V3
> features.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Farrukh
>
> Content Enable your enterprise with the freebXML Registry:
>
> http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
> http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net
> --
>

> >Best regards,
> > Claus

(JAXR RI) [2] which provides several value-added features beyond what UDDI
V2 can provide. JAXR RI works with any spec-compliant UDDI V2 registry.

> >Attached you will find a sample test program that shows how to do just
what you are looking for. You may also want to join the
JAXR-INTEREST@JAVA.SUN.COM [3].

> >One advantage with the JAXR API is that it also works with other
registries besides UDDI such as ebXML Registry.

> >Please so not post JAXR specific follow-up questions to this list and
instead post them to JAXR-INTEREST list. Thanks.

uddi-dev-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.