uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] passing from a private to a public UDDI

Thomi Pilioura wrote:

> Thank you both for your reply.
>

> As far as I understood from your replies the easiest and fastest way
> to register a large number of services (published in a private UDDI
> registry) in a public UBR node is by using special tools? Are you
> aware of any such tools?

One solution is the JAXR API [1] and JAXR RI [2] which works with any
UDDI V2 compatible registry and provides several value added features on
top of UDDI V2.

Please do not post JAXR specific follow-up questions to this list.
Instead post them to JAXR-INTEREST list. Thanks.

[1] JAXR API
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=93

[2] JAXR RI (Bundled within JWSDP 1.3)
http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html

[3] JAXR-INTEREST list
http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/jaxr-interest.html

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Content Enable your enterprise with the freebXML Registry:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net