uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] TModelKey and ClassificationNumber question?

Sean,

You don't need to generate the value yourself. When you register the
tModel with a UDDI registry, you can keep the key field blank. The
registry will then assign a key for the tModel. The same is true for
artifacts requiring keys as well.

Regards,

Naresh Apte
TasmanAve -- Bridging Enterprises with Web Services
(408)390-2678

Co-Author
UDDI: Building Registry-based Web Service Solutions