uddi-dev message

Subject: RE: [uddi-dev] support for WSDL 2 and UDDI 3

Thomi,

For UDDI Version 3, you should be able to use WSDL compilation tools to generate a model for a specific programming language.  There is a paper describing the considerations for doing this in Java at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tn/uddi-spec-tc-tn-jax-rpc-20050126.htm

I believe a similar approach will work with the .Net tools if you import or process the WSDL for UDDI V3 (you can probably search MSDN for instructions on this).

As for WSDL 2, I would imagine most tooling releases will follow the w3c approval/recommendation of the specification.

Regards,

Andrew Hately
IBM Software Group, Emerging Technologies
email: hately@us.ibm.com

"Thomi Pilioura" <thomi@di.uoa.gr>

06/21/2005 10:32 AM

<clayton@cxodesigns.net>
cc
<uddi-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [uddi-dev] support for WSDL 2 and UDDI 3

Clayton,

Thank you for your reply. I have one more question. Do you know if the
libraries from SYSTINET could be used for publishing/searching in the
registry from a .NET client?

Thank you in advance,
Thomi