uddi-dev message

Subject: RE: [uddi-dev] ebXML registry and UDDI comparisons

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 13:56
To: Luc Clement
Cc: 'Governor James'; 'Jørgen Thyme'; uddi-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Luc Clement wrote:

> “likely to follow” is entirely speculative on your part. Let me be
> equally speculative: “no others will”.

“likely to follow” is speculative which is a fine thing to so.

“no others will” is an assertion with no facts to back it up. Sounds
like an emotional "knee-jerk" reaction to me (speculative statement) ;-)

[<lc> eh... neither statement can be substantiated - that was the point.
</lc>]

That standard coexist, is an undeniable fact of life, one that is driven
by the daily realities that
user communities have to content with given the lack of collaboration
to avoid overlapping standards.

[<lc> Cute.

</lc>]

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi

Coming to Java ONE 2005? If so check out Sun's Service Registry at Booth
#802 in the Java ONE Pavillion.

Sun's Service Registry Web Site:
http://www.sun.com/products/soa/registry/

Press Release: