uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] WSDL Naming conventions

R2D2 wrote:
> Hello All,
> Are there any naming conventions which I can use in
> terms of a best practice for WSDLs ?
> TIA,
> R2D2.

Dear R2D2 (love that name),

I assume you copied me because of my work on [RR-WSPROF].

Please see: Chapter 5: Publishing Profile

in that document that suggests a convention for organization and naming
of WSDL documents.

[RR-WSPROF] ebXML Registry Profile for Web Service (draft):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14756/regrep-ws-profile-1.0-draft3.pdf

Thank you.

--
Regards,