uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] How to publish my Web Service - URGENT PLS HELP!!!!

Several development environments and deployment tools include command line tools or UI wizards that help publish a service description to UDDI.

If you are looking to implement your own tool, you will need a client library (like UDDI4J for UDDI version 2, or generate a client using your WSDL2Java or WSDL binding for your programming langauge).  You should then follow the pattern described in:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tns.htm#WSDLTNV2

Regards,

Andrew Hately
IBM Software Group, Emerging Technologies

rafiqy@blueyonder.co.uk

04/30/2006 08:54 AM

uddi-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[uddi-dev] How to publish my Web Service - URGENT PLS HELP!!!!

Hi,

I have managed to deploy juddi on Tomcat and MySQL ...its all running
fine, But now how do I publish my WSDL file?

Pls advice

Thanx

yasmin