uddi-ms message

Subject: UDDI Operators Council Releases Version 3 of the UDDI Business Registry

Greetings, here is some news on an early implementation of V3 of UDDI.

  UDDI Operators Council Releases Version 3 of the UDDI Business Registry
                                       Beta Version to Include Enhanced
Functionality for Companies to Build Secure Web Services Registries;
                               UDDI Operators SAP, IBM, and Microsoft to
Provide Beta API’s for Public Usage of UDDI Version 3 ¯ Free of Charge.

The complete release can be found at
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030821/sfth033_1.html

Let me take this opportunity to invite interested parties to join our UDDI
Member Section and/or our UDDI Specification TC.

Regards, George

Chair, OASIS UDDI Member Section Steering Committee
Managing Director, UDDI Operators Council
Web Services Strategy, IBM Software Group
1-408-463-4041 or 543-4041, FAX 3319
zagelow@us.ibm.com