uddi-promo-discuss message

Subject: RE: [uddi-promo-discuss] reminder of list closing

I have the interest, but couldn't Chair or Sponsor.  Thanks for keeping this alive, George.
-----Original Message-----
From: George Zagelow [mailto:zagelow@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 8:39 AM
To: Bobbin Teegarden
Cc: uddi-promo-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org

I can set up another list if there is enough interest. And, a F2F in the Silicon Valley area is also possible at some point. I'd suspect that we would start with conference calls during the formation stages. To actually get a TC started, we would need 3 sponsors, and someone with enough time to invest to be the chair. The first task is to draft a skeleton charter. It's pretty easy to do... Any interest?

Regards, George

Chair, OASIS UDDI Member Section Steering Committee
Managing Director, UDDI Operators Council
Web Services Strategy, IBM Software Group
1-408-463-4041 or 543-4041, FAX 3319
zagelow@us.ibm.com

Yes, I would be interested.  Will there be a new list?  Meetings in Silicon Valley area?  Thanks.