uddi-spec-chair message

Subject: RE: [uddi-spec-chair] OASIS TC Participant Confirmed

Thanks for getting back to me. I also share these same interests in policy.

FYI, we've postponed to a later time the F2F meeting in London.

Regards -- Luc

Luc Clément | Program Director | Systinet Corporation |
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Specification Technical Committee
One van de Graaff Drive Burlington, MA 01803
Phone +1 781.362.1330 | Mobile +1 978.793.2162 | Fax +1 781.362.1400 |

-----Original Message-----
From: paul.downey@bt.com [mailto:paul.downey@bt.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 10:56
To: Luc Clement; graham.j.cook@bt.com
Cc: Tony.Rogers@ca.com; uddi-spec-chair@lists.oasis-open.org; dave.prout@bt.com

My primary motivation for joining the TC as a Member is to attend the prospective F2F meeting in London next month and act as alternate to Dave Prout at other distributed meetings.

As you may remember from the W3C Workshop on Constraints and Capabilities, I have a strong interest in describing and publishing Web service 'policies', and am particularly interested in better understanding the direction the UDDI TC are moving in this area.

I understand that since the F2F is less than 60 days away I may not be entitled to vote during the meeting, being a participant allows me to speak at the meeting, as well as send mail to the list.

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Downey
BT Group

--
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ