uddi-spec-comment message

Subject: RE: [uddi-spec-comment] error found (?)

Thank you for your comments.

Your comment about the example in section 3.3.8 is correct.  This problem
will be fixed in a future version of the document.

As for your second comment, Andrew has already responded to that.  Please
use the UDDI V2 specifications that are OASIS Standards.  The versions you
quoted are more than a year out of date.

John Colgrave
IBM