uddi-spec-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: ale_aleh@yahoo.com.ar

Hi,
After reading the technical note: "Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry", I expected to find a lot of tModels categorized with the value "portType" (of the WSDL Type category system). I have queried some registries, but I didn't get the expected results. The question is: What do you think about the WSDL Type category system? In which degree is it being used?.
Thanks in advance,
Alejandro Houspanossian