uddi-spec-comment message

Subject: AW: [uddi-spec-comment] Public Comment

Alejandro,

Thanks for your request. The "Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry" Technical Note, Version 2.0.2 (as published at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tns.htm#WSDLTNV2) has been finally accepted by the UDDI Specification TC earlier this year. The tModels needed to support the Technical Note are described at http://uddi.org/tmodels.html and published to the UDDI Business Registry (see http://uddi.org/find.html) for public consumption.

I believe that we can expect initial usage scenarios based on the TN in private UDDI registry implementations. The degree of utilization in public registries is obviously not a good indicator for the degree of support in UDDI client tools.

Thanks,
 Claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: comment-form@oasis-open.org [mailto:comment-form@oasis-open.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004 01:14
An: uddi-spec-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [uddi-spec-comment] Public Comment

Comment from: ale_aleh@yahoo.com.ar

Hi,
After reading the technical note: "Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry", I expected to find a lot of tModels categorized with the value "portType" (of the WSDL Type category system). I have queried some registries, but I didn't get the expected results. The question is: What do you think about the WSDL Type category system? In which degree is it being used?.
Thanks in advance,
Alejandro Houspanossian