Subject: [uddi-spec] 3rd Revision of the TC Process Doc for your consideration

Members,

Tom and I have updated the TC Process Doc in preparation for Tuesday's TC Telecon. Details are posted at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/#schedule. Agenda to follow shortly. You can find a copy of the doc at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/process/uddi-spec-tc-process-draft-20021003.doc.

There are three proposed accompanying documents:

*	Specification Change Request Template: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/templates/uddi-spec-tc-cr-template.doc
*	Best Practice Template: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/templates/uddi-spec-tc-bp-template.doc
*	Technical Note Template: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/templates/uddi-spec-tc-tn-template.doc

It is proposed that change requests (as described in the process document) will be tracked at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/cr/uddi-spec-tc-cr-status.htm.

Please review this material and provide comment.

Please also note that we've updated the TC's page; suggestions welcomed.

Luc Clément
Microsoft
Co-chair, OASIS UDDI Spec TC