Subject: [uddi-spec] Conference Room Facilities - 12-13 Nov - UDDI Spec TCMeeting

Title: Message
We've looked everywhere for a conf room for a two-day meeting that could handle 45 in the SF and Redmond areas and have not been able to secure facilities until 24-25 Nov. The week of 24-25 Nov will not work for many due to US Thanksgiving.

Is someone in a position to host the FTF on 12-13 Nov (preferably in the US)? Given the need to make travel arrangements soon, we would need to confirm availability of facilities by close of business tomorrow. Should we not be able to do so, we'll have to delay the FTF until most likely the 2nd week of Dec.

Thanks in advance

Luc Clément
Microsoft
Co-chair, OASIS UDDI Spec TC