Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Accepting SAP's kind offer

Title: RE: [uddi-spec] Accepting SAP's kind offer

I have just finalized my travel plans for the first two weeks in November and will attend the meeting on November 11-12 at SAP in Newtown Square.

For others benefit, the Marriott Courtyard hotel in Wayne, Pennsylvania, is available at $149/nt and is just 3 miles from the SAP Training Center.

Thank you Claus for your quick response.

Mike DeNicola
Fujitsu