Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Accepting SAP's kind offer

Well, since we settled on the dates on Friday, I fear that people started to book their tickets.
My suggestion is to have a "last call" on tomorrow's conference call. If several people are affected by another change, we should stay with Monday and Tuesday.

Claus

-----Original Message-----
From: John Colgrave [mailto:colgrave@hursley.ibm.com]
Sent: Montag, 21. Oktober 2002 12:08
To: uddi-spec

I was out on Friday so this may be too late but I would echo the suggestion
of Tony Rogers (I think it was) of Tuesday and Thursday for the "main tent"
sessions.  Could we use the Wednesday for subcommittee work when we could
split into smaller groups, using several smaller rooms rather than the
single large room, and then reconvene for feedback etc. on the final day?

I would like to see some time spent on subcommittee work anyway and I would
prefer not to have to travel on a Sunday.

John Colgrave
IBM