Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Erratum an error?

Hi Alok,

Btw - it's "Tom".   :)

Section 1.6.2 (Specificaiton Errata Process), bullet 2 contains this
statement:

·    ..... Note that an errata set will be tied to an update of the version
numbers associated with each of the specifications which make up the
version of UDDI being amended.  All version numbers of all such documents
will be updated to a matching level for such releases of errata sets.

We also agreed that we would group multiple erratas (i.e., collect them)
until a reasonable point at which a group could be integrated into a single
versioned document update as described above.  Of course, if they are few
and far between we wouldn't hold it up for an unreasonable period of time.
So our first group of updates for uddi v3 would be published as v3.1.

Make sense?

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood

Alok Srivastava <Alok.Z.Srivastava@oracle.com> on 10/24/2002 09:39:31 AM