Subject: [uddi-spec] V2 Standard Adoption Certification Statement from IBM

As part of the UDDI V2 Specification standardization process in OASIS, at
least 3 members are required to certify that they are successfully using
the specification.  I would like to state on behalf of the IBM Corporation
that IBM has successfully used the UDDI V2 Specification as approved by the
OASIS UDDI Specification Technical Committee.  We believe it is ready to
proceed through the Standardization process.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation