Here is the updated schema definition:
	<xsd:complexType name="subscriptionResultsList"
final="restriction">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element ref="uddi_sub:chunkToken"
minOccurs="0"/>
			<xsd:element ref="uddi_sub:coveragePeriod"/>
			<xsd:element ref="uddi_sub:subscription"/>
			<xsd:choice>
				<xsd:element ref="uddi:bindingDetail"/>
				<xsd:element ref="uddi:businessDetail"/>
				<xsd:element ref="uddi:serviceDetail"/>
				<xsd:element ref="uddi:tModelDetail"/>
				<xsd:element ref="uddi:businessList"/>
				<xsd:element
ref="uddi:relatedBusinessesList"/>
				<xsd:element ref="uddi:serviceList"/>
				<xsd:element ref="uddi:tModelList"/>
				<xsd:element
ref="uddi:assertionStatusReport"/>
			</xsd:choice>
			<xsd:element ref="uddi_sub:keyBag" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
		</xsd:sequence>
		<xsd:attribute name="someResultsUnavailable"
type="xsd:boolean" use="optional"/>
	</xsd:complexType>

A question I asked in an earlier email was whether this had been
considered and was rejected due to lack of tool support.  Would all
major schema processors/WSDL compilers interpret this correctly and
produce the expected code?

Daniel