Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] WSDL TN: Issue 4 - tagging of bindingTemplate wit hprotocol/transport

I view the efficiency (and simplicity) in discovery as very important --
particularly in V2. This TN describes a mapping for V2, and I suspect that
users will continue to use V2 for a while. By tagging the bindingTemplates,
V2 users can find all SOAP/HTTP bindings for a particular portType in one
simple query rather than two complex queries. Even in V3, this query
approach is much simpler than the complex embedded query. I view this
capability as a high priority requirement.

Anne