Subject: [uddi-spec] WSDL TN progress

John and all,

I'm not sure about how we should best proceed in our discussion about the current issues w.r.t. WSDL TN.
Personally, I will be on vacation next week so that I can't help in driving this forward.
Perhaps we partly use the next conference call in the week of December 3 in order to go through the issues and try to find consensus?

Thanks,
 Claus