Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] CR-010: isReplacedBy tModel

Anne,

To me the alternative solution considered in the CR seems more appealing
than the proposed solution.  Introducing a new isReplacedByMultiple
tModel would resolve the problem and would enable the same functionality
as the proposed solution without intruding those who are not affected by
the problem.  In this situation I favor evolutionary approach, because
we are not trying to fix something that is broken, but rather trying to
introduce a new capability.  I see the problem being addressed as a
limitation - not a bug.

Thank you,
Daniel