Subject: [uddi-spec] Reminder - please read and comment on submitted CRs

I'd like to strongly encourage each of you to read and review the CR's
which have been submitted lately.   I know there are quite a number of
them, but it's very important that we get adequate review and understanding
of these prior to the upcoming FTF this month.   One of our most important
tasks at the FTF will be to consider each of these for inclusion in the
next eratta bucket for the V3 specification.  We can't do this effectively
if the TC is not familiar with their content.   i'd like to get as many
comments/corrections made to these prior to the FTF as possible to speed
things along.  If you do not plan to attend the FTF, then it's even more
important that you comment on the list priot to the meeting so those in
attendance can benefit from your views.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC