Title: Update to CR12 (Handling virtual deletes in subscription)

CR status was updated at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/cr/status.htm

From: Von Riegen, Claus [mailto:claus.von.riegen@sap.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 17:13
To: UDDI Spec TC (uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org)

I took an action item at this week's meeting to update the proposed change request in a way that the proposed changes are optional and MAY be supported by UDDI nodes.

The attached document represents this update to the CR.
Please send me any questions you might with regard to the changes.

Thanks,
 Claus

<<uddi-spec-tc-cr-virtualDeletesInSubscription-20030211.doc>>