Subject: [uddi-spec] Location of Next FTF

Folks,

Our agenda for Tuesday includes a short discussion on firming up the
location of our next FTF - but I'm sure you all already know this since I'm
sure you've read the doc by now :).   I wanted to remind you that we are
considering Unitspace kind offer to host in Moscow.  This seems entirely
reasonable to me given the largely (and widely) international makeup of our
TC.   Please try to establish whether you have any special travel
restrictions that might affect your ability to travel to this location, as
opposed to some other.  We will attempt to finalize the location at
Tuesday's Telecon, among the other important stuff we need to discuss, of
course.  Hope to hear you there.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC